GCA's key issues of focus include:
- Best management practices related to water conservation.
- Public education on lawns as the largest factor in the misuse and contamination of public water resources and bodies.
- Identifying and supporting efforts to protect open space as a significant element impacting water quality and supply.
- Improving and supporting current public education efforts by the Town of Greenwich and Aquarion on water conservation.
- Supporting water quality protections that include but are not limited to preventing the potential storage; treatment, or reuse of oil and gas fracturing waste and wastewater in Greenwich.
Let's Work Together!
Please fill out the form to sign up to volunteer, receive newsletters, or if you have a question about our water conservation efforts.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org